Pages

Sunday, November 07, 2021

Good Advice for All

 ... from Rob Brezsny for November 2-9, 2021

♒ AQUARIUS

(January 20- February 18) 


As author Denise Linn reminded us, “The way you treat yourself sends a very clear message to others about how they should treat you.”

With that advice as your inspiration, I will ask you to deepen your devotion to self-care in the coming weeks. I will encourage you to shower yourself with more tenderness and generosity than you have ever done in your life. 

I will also urge you to make sure these efforts are apparent to everyone in your life. I am hoping for you to accomplish a permanent upgrade in your love for yourself, which should lead to a similar upgrade in the kindness you receive from others. 

 

No comments:

Featured Post

Not Forgiving, Part 2

Since my adopted daughter's reactive attachment disorder was rekindled in late 2002, provoked and reinforced by an extended campaign of...